Wireless NetGuard with humidity monitoring - M306
|Order Now $499.99||Order with NIST +$30|
With the M306 you can monitor three temperatures, humidity, and
two door sensors in either wired or wireless Ethernet network.
Easily add temperature monitoring to your existing network. There
is no need to setup and administer a non-standard network.
The M306 runs for days without power on its internal rechargeable batteries, continuously logging data in its internal memory. Download the temperature log file via Data Capture or IE web browser.
Store up to a months worth of data on the M306's internal memory, the data is never lost.
Current temperature status is accessible over the internet from any web browser. (See samples pages below)
Our PC based Data Capture software simplifies your temperature recording tasks by automatically recording the temperature status of all of your M306 units across the entire internet.
- Built-in 802.11 b/g or wired Ethernet connection with web server.
- Onboard data storage with Embedded Real Time Clock.
- Local audible alarm.
- Relay output for connection to existing security system.
- Programmable high and low temperature limits for each sensor.
- Programmable alarm time delay for each refrigerator/freezer.
- Data Logging Capabilities.
IEEE 802.11i - PSK with AES-CCMP Encryption
WPA - PSK
- One M306.
- One temperature sensor for each area to be monitored.
How does the M306 work?
The M306 is designed to monitor two sensors, one for the refrigerator and one for the freezer or any two zones you like.
You connect the M306 to your Ethernet network either wired or wirelessly and the sensors. You then use our Data Capture software to program the M306 and collect the temperature data to a PC.
When a sensor goes out of limits, the M306 will sound it's alarm and Data Capture will send out alarm emails and or text messages. Data Capture has to be running on a PC for the emails to be sent. The alarm can be canceled with a push of a button.
The M306 maintains a temperature log file of up to 60 days worth of data. This data can be easily downloaded with a web browser.
- Maximum temperature sensor range: -328°F to 392°F, -200°C to 200°C
- Factory calibrated range -148°F to 69°F (-100°C to 21°C) to less than 1 degree
- Field calibration can be performed at one point
- Measurement resolution 0.1°
- Sensor Type: 1000 Ohm Platinum (.00385 TCR)
- Maximum Temperature Inputs: 2
- Maximum Door Inputs: 2
- Internal Memory: 2968 records
- Internal Memory Data Update Rate: Programmable 1 to 60 minutes
- Network Interface: 802.11 b/g or Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-Sensing)
- Network Connector: RJ45
- 0.5a, 12v dc alarm relay
- Internal alarm buzzer
- Rechargeable battery backup included keeps the M306 operating for up to 10 days.
- Internationally compatible plug-in wall transformer included (100-240v 50-60hz) Standard US plug.
- Operating Temperature Range 32°F to 125°F
- Enclosure Dimensions: 5.625" x 3.250" x 1.375"
The M306 has an internal temperature and humidity sensor.
Sensors that you can use with the M306:
Please see the Sensors and Accessories page for ordering.
You can also use the Door Sensors and the Strobe light (RL-B)
You may also need extra wire, as most sensors come with only 10' and the R sensor comes with no extra wire.