Cellular Monitor - CM714
Order the CM714TM for T-Mobile network $575.00
(Includes 12 month T-Mobile SIM plan, $150 value)
Order the CM714AT for the AT&T 3G network $550.00
(Does not include AT&T SIM card and plan)
The CM714 monitors temperature, humidity, 2 door sensors, and a water sensor, all over the cell network via text messages. No phone line required!
Monitor temperature, humidity, NC dry contacts. Detects water and power failure.
Perfect for monitoring remote facilities, boats, trucks, campers.
With the CM714 you can monitor the following sensors all over the cell network:
- Two normally open dry contacts
- Two nomally closed dry contacts
- Built in sensor allows you to monitor ambient temperature and humidity (optional, please call to order)
- Water sensor
You program the CM714 by sending simple text messages and you receive alarm notices via text messages.
Receive a text message when any input changes state.
Receive a text message when the condition is corrected.
Receive reminder text messages if an alarm condition is not corrected.
Receive a text when the power goes out or the internal or external battery is low.
The CM714 can also operate from 120vac with its included wall mount power supply.
The CM714 can operate from a 12vdc source so you can use it in cars, trucks, campers, boats.
A SIM card plan is required for the CM714 to connect to the cell network. Two options are:
- We provide and manage a T-Mobile™ SIM and bill you annually. Our simple billing plan is:
- $12.50 per month for 400 text messages/month (1) Order Now
- $20.00 per month for 1000 text messages/month.
- Or you obtain a SIM from AT&T™ or from any GSM cell service provider worldwide. You must purchase the CM714TM for the AT&T network.
Feel free to call our tech support line if you have any questions.
(1) overage charges may apply at a rate of $.15/text. Plans are billed in advance.
- Quad-band EGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Works on the AT&T™or T-Mobile™ cell network.
- Program up to four cell phone numbers to send alarm text messages to.
- Program an ID text so if you have more than one CM714 you'll know which one is in alarm.
- Progammable alarm time delay for each input.
- Reminder feature will send additional text messages if an alarm condition continues.
- Internal rechargeable battery backup.
- Ability to connect external battery for even longer life when power is out.
- Wall mount enclosure.
What type of SIM card does the CM712 use?
- 1.8V or 3.0V SIM card and complies with the Phase 2 GSM 11.14 standard
- Antenna bulkhead fitting: SMA Female
- CM714 Operating Temperature Range 32°F to 125°F
- Enclosure Dimensions: 5.625" x 3.250" x 1.375"
- Plug-in wall transformer included