Cellular Temperature/Humidity Monitor - CM712
Available for AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon networks
Get the Android app for the CM712 here
Order the CM712 for the network that best fits your area
(Includes 12 month T-Mobile SIM plan, $150 value)
(Customer supplies AT&T SIM card and plan)
(Customer supplies Verizon mini SIM 2FF card and plan)
The CM712 monitors temperature, humidity, 2 door sensors, and a water sensor, and will alert you to trouble via text messages. No phone line required!
Monitor temperature, humidity, NC dry contacts. Detects water and power failure.
Perfect for monitoring remote facilities, boats, trucks, campers.
With the CM712 you can monitor the following sensors all over the cell network:
- Two external temperatures, from -200°C to +200°C
- Built in sensor allows you to monitor ambient temperature and humidity
- Two door sensors
- Water sensor
You program the CM712 by sending simple text messages and you receive alarm notices via text messages.
Receive a text message when the temperature or humidity goes out of limits, a door is opened, or water is detected.
Receive a text message when the alarm condition is corrected.
Receive reminder text messages if an alarm condition is not corrected.
Receive a text when the power goes out or the internal or external battery is low.
The CM712 can also operate from 120vac with its included wall mount power supply.
The CM712 can operate from a 12vdc source so you can use it in cars, trucks, campers, boats.
A SIM card plan is required for the CM712 to connect to the cell network. Two options are:
- We provide and manage a T-Mobile™ SIM and bill you annually. Our simple billing plan is:
- $12.50 per month for 400 text messages/month (1) Order Now
- $20.00 per month for 1000 text messages/month.
- Obtain a SIM from Verizon™, AT&T™ or from any GSM cell service provider worldwide.
Feel free to call our tech support line if you have any questions.
(1) overage charges may apply at a rate of $.15/text. Plans are billed in advance.
- Quad-band EGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- Works on the AT&T™, T-Mobile™, Verizon™ cell networks.
- Program up to four cell phone numbers to send alarm text messages to.
- Program an ID text so if you have more than one CM712 you'll know which one is in alarm.
- Programmable high and low temperature limits for each sensor.
- Programmable alarm time delay for each sensor.
- Handy reminder feature will send additional text messages if an alarm condition continues.
- Internal rechargeable battery backup.
- Ability to connect external battery for even longer life when power is out.
- Wall mount enclosure.
- One CM712.
- SIM plan.
What type of SIM card does the CM712 use?
- 1.8V or 3.0V SIM card and complies with the Phase 2 GSM 11.14 standard
- Two external temperature sensors
- Measuring range: -328°F to 392°F, -200°C to 200°C
- Accuracy: +-2°F
- Resolution: 1°F
- Sensors leads can be extended to 100'
- One internal temperature sensor
- Measuring range -4°F to 154°F
- Accuracy: +-2°F
- Resolution: 1°F
- One internal humidity sensor
- Measuring range: 0 to 100% RH
- Accuracy: +- 3%
- Resolution: 1%
- Antenna bulkhead fitting: SMA Female
- CM712 Operating Temperature Range 32°F to 125°F
- Enclosure Dimensions: 5.625" x 3.250" x 1.375"
- Plug-in wall transformer included
To make monitoring temperature and humidity simple, the CM712 has a built in, no wiring required.
You can use any of our temperature sensors found on Sensors and Accessories Page with the CM712:
You can also use the Door Sensors.